Problems existing in Chinese superhard tools and analysis of domestic and foreign markets
Superhard tools are mainly made of diamond and cubic boron nitride, among which artificial diamond composite (PCD) and cubic boron nitride composite (PCBN) are dominant. Many cutting machining concepts, such as green machining, turning instead of grinding, milling instead of grinding, hard machining, high-speed cutting, dry cutting, etc., are originated from the application of ultra-hard cutting tools. Therefore, ultra-hard cutting tools have become an indispensable important means in cutting processing. With the progress of science and technology, the rapid development of manufacturing industry, the rapid development of CNC machining technology and the universal use of CNC machine tools, the production and application of ultra-hard tools are more and more extensive. PCD and PCBN tools have been widely used in traditional fields such as machinery, metallurgy, geology, petroleum, coal, stone material and architecture, high-tech fields such as electronic information, aerospace, national defense and military industry, and emerging industries such as automobile and household appliances. Greatly enhanced the machining and the rapid development of advanced manufacturing technology, the market has expanded rapidly, it is reported that our country at present, PCD, PCBN/CBN cutting tool's annual production of 400000, sales of less than 20000 yuan, and authoritative department, research shows that two kinds of cutting tool sales potential market will be more than $1.5 billion, to say the superhard cutting tool industry.
In spite of this, but for superhard cutting tool in China, if you want to ride on the high speed development of lift, there's a lot of work to do, because superhard cutting tools for more high-end products, manufacturing strength, high technical threshold, is mainly controlled by foreign manufacturers, only a small share in China, according to a domestic consulting website for according to the downstream of superhard cutting tool industry manufacturers, the user's visit, the survey found in 2009, the composite superhard cutting tool materials market share of the top company in the world for all foreign companies, With elemental six (30%), DI corporation (20%), sumitomo corporation of Japan (18%), rijin Korea (9%), MegaDiamond(4.5%), TomeiDiamond(4.5%) and Dennistools(4%), the big companies account for 90% of the market. It can be said that China's ultra-hard cutting tools are still almost in the initial stage, and there are some problems that restrict the rapid expansion of the knife enterprises, mainly the following.
1. Domestic PCD and PCBN cutting tools have poor uniformity and unstable quality.
2.. Domestic super hard tool cutting tool manufacturing equipment technology behind, still can not provide a foreign company similar cutting tool grinding machine.
3. China has not yet standardized and serialized ultra-hard tools, which leads to poor product quality consistency.
4. The basic research on the application of ultra-hard tools is not deep enough and systematic enough to guide the correct and reasonable application of downstream enterprises.
5. China's ultra-hard cutting tools also have a series of problems such as the clamping mode connected with the machine, the clamping mechanism of the blade, the material and structure of the cutter, the clamping measures of the cutter in the high-speed spindle, and the dynamic balance of the rotary cutter.
6. The design and manufacturing technology of ultra-hard tools with high precision and complex structure is not up to standard. For example, Chinese enterprises are still unable to manufacture ultra-hard tools for processing key parts of automobiles and aerospace.